- For the first time ever: voices for all major characters
- Remastered graphics with a fresh 2.5D design and cel-shading
- New dynamic and expressive cutscenes and animations
- Remastered game sounds & soundtrack by Shinichi sakamoto
- Additional easy mode, so everyone can enjoy the game To celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Wonder Boy series, The original team from West one have reunited to revive the 1994 fan favorite, monster world IV. A beautiful remake that pays attention to detail in its updated modern features and graphics! From design to music, The team returns to monster world to bring new life to the old classic. Asha embarks on a quest to rescue missing spirits and save the world. Luckily, she has her blue flying friend pepelogoo to accompany her on her adventures. Help Asha save the world! Travel across the kingdom and discover the many secret treasures and colorful personalities that inhabit the land, collect coins and buy Somethin, will ya? While the story stays true to the origins, there are many updates and features that will be included in the new Wonder Boy: Asha in monster world. Of course, the question you all want answered... Yes, Asha still does her dance when she finds a treasure!.