Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse is Third-Person Shooter based on Fox Broadcasting Company's irreverent animated television show, "Family Guy." The game features Stewie Griffin the show's evil baby genius, and his foil, Brian, the Griffin family dog. The plot follows a reoccurring episodic theme from the show - the Multiverse, a virtually endless number of parallel universes, which can be visited using a remote. The game features fan favorite characters from the show, as well as 2-player co-op, and local 4-player multiplayer support.
- Bizarre Universes - Battle through all new demented universes that only the show's writers could create
- Extra-Dimensional Action - Face off against whacked out foes in Infiltration and Multiverse Madness Modes
- Create Epic Beat Downs - Switch between Brian and Stewie on the fly, or grab a friend and play in 2-player co-op mode to take down the enemies in the multiverse
- Familiar Faces - Take the reins of 10 different characters plucked from the show and pit them against each other in 4-person local multiplayer
- Weapons - Wield a variety of weapons in various parts of the multiverse
- PlayStation Trophy Support - Earn PlayStation trophies as you move through the game levels