Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club
"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade
"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine
"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist
"A game." - The Daily Beast
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Includes 600 total cards (500 white and 100 black).
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version. Expanded to 600 cards (50 more than before)
- Comes with a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- Includes special Canadian cards so funny you’ll forget you live in Canada!